Calavera means "skull" in Spanish. The word is often associated with the sugar skulls used to celebrate Día de los Muertos or the Roman Catholic All Souls' Day, but can also refer to any artistic representation of a skull.
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Single, 8”x10”, oil-based, original block print
- Printed on True White Speckletone paper
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- I keep a small stock on hand so odds are your print is ready to go!
- Larger orders may require an extra day or two for me to print.