Grow Old Along With Me
Express your love to your special someone with this modern calligraphy original block print inspired by Robert Browning’s poem titled “Rabbi Ben Ezra.” Great for an anniversary, proposal, wedding, or just because!
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Single, 8”x10”, hand-lettered, oil-based, original block print
- White ink on black cardstock
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- I keep a small stock on hand so odds are your print is ready to go!
- Larger orders may require an extra day or two for me to print.