Well with My Soul
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
it is well, it is well, with my soul
"It Is Well With My Soul" was written by Horatio Spafford after he lost his four daughters when their ship sank while crossing the Atlantic Ocean.
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Single, 8”x10”, hand-lettered, oil-based, original block print
- Printed on True White Speckletone paper
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- I keep a small stock on hand so odds are your print is ready to go!
- Larger orders may require an extra day or two for me to print.