Southern Methodist University fans show your SMU pride with my red and blue mustang block print. The western United States is home to the free-roaming Mustang population descended from Spanish horses brought to North America. The most famous wild mustang is a pinto horse named "Picasso".
Also available in black ink on white paper.
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Single, 8”x10”, oil-based, original block print
- Printed on Wild Cherry paper
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.
- I keep a small stock on hand so odds are your print is ready to go!
- Larger orders may require an extra day or two for me to print.