4-layer block print of Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Old Faithful was named for it's consistent eruptions after first being discovered in 1870. Yellowstone National park was established in 1872.
This limited edition print is signed and numbered.
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Signed and numbered x/10
- Single, 8”x10”, oil-based, original block print
- Printed on BFK Rives
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.