The Wave - Abstract
Five layer/color reduction of a portion of the beautiful sandstone formation known as The Wave. This particular formation is found in the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, a 280,000 acre wilderness along the northern border of Arizona.
This limited edition print is signed and numbered.
Note: Block printing is a type of printmaking in which the block is hand carved, rolled with ink, and then hand pressed. Due to the handmade nature of this product, texture may vary from photo as each print produces a unique texture. Frame not included.
- Signed and numbered x/10
- Single, 8”x10”, oil-based, original block print
- Printed on BFK Rives
- Acid free paper
- Comes with a backing board
- Fits an 8”x10” frame without a mat, or an 11”x14” frame with an 8”x10” mat
- Frame not included
- All prints are packed in a clear cellophane sleeve for added protection.
- Print is shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer.